NewsNews Document ID #9218 Print
TREND Transforms into Bright MLS
We share a common vision that transcends the boundaries of yesterday’s MLSs. We are working together so you get more—access to more information, more products and more areas to explore and expand.
Real estate organizations from neighboring areas in the Mid-Atlantic region, including TREND, have united as Bright MLS.
The creation of this new organization is a direct response to your demands that the MLS break down market barriers and provide real estate professionals with expanded property information that exceeds what consumers can get from publicly available websites.
With Bright, you will get access to more information, more products and more areas to explore and expand—that’s the power of us.
Bright MLS is made up of nine forward thinking MLSs (43 Associations) in the Mid-Atlantic region who put aside their differences and came together with a shared vision to help solve MLS market overlap and empower everyone to get more out of the MLS. Bright will serve parts of 6 states plus Washington, D.C. encompassing 85,000 real estate professionals who serve over 20 million consumers and facilitate approximately 250,000 transactions a year that are valued at more than $85 billion.
Bright is a consolidation of the MLSs of these organizations:
- Coastal Association of REALTORS® (Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties, MD)
- Cumberland County Board of REALTORS®
- Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS® (Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties, PA)
- Lancaster County Association of REALTORS®
- Lebanon County Association of REALTORS®
- MRIS (MLS covering parts of MD, PA, VA, WV, and Washington, D.C.)
- REALTORS® Association of York and Adams Counties (PA)
- Sussex County Association of REALTORS®
- TREND (MLS covering the Philadelphia metropolitan region, including southeastern PA, northern Delaware, and parts of southern New Jersey)